Supplemental Health Insurance:
Designed to provide the worker with direct support with their insurance copays, covering an important percentage of medical expenses not covered by Isapre or Fonasa.
Health Care Counseling for Workers and Family:
Focused on providing access to health care options and support with social issues and related financial concerns.
Support with Childcare
Financial support for the working mother, with daycare or in-home payment assistance options, in the case of health problems.
Special considerations for breast-feeding mothers during lactation that help with balancing work and family life.
- Annual productivity bonus or end of year bonus
- Annual academic excellence merit scholarships for employees’ legally recognized children
- Annual schooling bonus
- Semiannual base salary adjustment (100% CPI)
- Internal loans in emergencies
- Life insurance
- Catastrophic illness insurance
- High school equivalency degree attainment.
- Annual university study bonus, provided through CCAF Los Andes
- Bonuses on special occasions.
- Gift Card for supermarket purchases in September and December
- Ticket restaurant meal vouchers
- Gift Card for children’s Christmas presents
- Talks, training courses and / or seminars of interest to the employee that are business related
One of our main objectives is to provide professional growth and development opportunities to our work team.
Year after year, we create a Training Needs Assessment Plan that results in specific training courses in all business areas.
We have relationships with more than 50 organizations that provide graduate and special training programs. In 2012, our employees attended 24,000 hours of training - an investment of U.S. $ 373,000.